GET YOUR ENTERPRISE QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN REAL TIME: Integrate Microsoft Lync, Cloud, WebRTC
Reduce your telephony costs up to 50% by implementing VoIP and SIP trunking services.
Whether you need a flexible, scalable infrastructure designed to properly support today's Unified Communications demands for mobility and BYOD or a plain and simple recipe for cutting monthly expenses, now is the time to make a solid decision about SIP.
In the past, enterprises had one way to get high-quality voice services at a lower cost: by leasing PRI (Primary Rate Interface) lines from their service providers. With the advent of voice over IP (VoIP), the need to provide Unified Communications to remote and mobile workers, and the movement of applications to the Cloud, service providers began to offer SIP trunking services to enterprise customers.
Put SIP to Work for YOU:
- Enterprises simplify your network, often with one SIP connection up to 10,000 sessions
- Businesses have saved $41.40 per session per month with 870 off-network minutes*
- Make your workforce more productive with Lync; use SIP to ease deployments
- What kind of Cloud is right for my business?
- How are Service Providers using SIP services to address enterprise needs?
According to Infonetics Research, worldwide session border controller (SBC) revenue for operators alone totaled $323M in 2012 and that revenue is projected to reach $635M by 2017. Growth of SBCs to enterprises as well is projected to have double digit growth, enabling enterprises and operators alike to realize the economic and business enhancing benefits of SIP trunks UC enable their workers and cloud empower their enterprises. . (Infonetics Research, "Service Provider VoIP and IMS Equipment and Subscribers." March 2013, "Enterprise Session Border Controllers: Annual Worldwide and Regional Market Size and Forecasts," October, 2012).
Who Should Attend
• All end-users—executives, corporate management, and decision makers from IT/telecom departments in enterprises of all sizes.
• Service provider executives and planners responsible for defining and deploying enhanced, value add communications and Cloud services to enterprises.